A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasan Yadegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasan Yadegar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasan Yadegar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadegar graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Yadegar has 33 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasan Thomas Yadegar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sasan T. Yadegar practice?
- Dr. Sasan Yadegar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sasan Yadegar practices Neurological Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Neurological Surgeons.