A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasenarine Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasenarine Persaud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Persaud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasenarine S Persaud MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sasenarine S. Persaud practice?
- Dr. Sasenarine Persaud has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sasenarine Persaud practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.