Caring, listens show details Caring, listens
by David on Feb 23rd, 2013

I was transferred to Dr. Thomas after my regular physician of 25 years retired. He has a good bedside manner, listens to your problems and concerns, and voices his reasoning for decisions, which I find important.

Terrible Experience show details Terrible Experience
Aug 26th, 2011

While the staff is courteous the practice appears to be too overwhelmed with patients to give prompt service when it comes to call backs. As a result I had to call back numerous times to eventually be told I could not be seen and to go to Urgent Care. I was not able to see the Dr.Thomas until the following day at noon. I had concerns about future visits involving a reoccuring condition (urinary tract infection very painful) which could be resolved by a mere prescription ( my previous physican after looking at my medical history). He became agitated by my suggestion and said WELL WE DO NOT DO THAT HERE IF YOU WANT THAT KIND OF SERVICE YOU CAN GO BACK TO THAT DOCTOR. THAT WAS BAD MEDICINE. WE DO NOT PRACTICE THAT HERE! I was absolutely floored! I have never received that kind of treatment anywhere! I was shocked. He has never behaved this way before. After talking this over with my spouse that evening I asked to have my records to transfer to another practice. The receptionist referred me to the office manager who was very cordial and apologetic and she offered to get the same physician that my spouse had. The next day she called and said that she was unable to get the same physician resulting in my transferring to another practice. I am extremely disappointed in the resolution and I certainly do not feel that this practice values my business. Titles and credentials does not give anyone the right to trash or humilate any patient.

by Trevor Hammonds on Jun 25th, 2009

Dr. Thomas was my grandparents' primary care physician when he was in Newport Beach, California. His level of care was above and beyond that of all the primary care doctors they had ever had. He is a kind and caring individual, who listens to everything his patients have to say. I cannot count the number of times he called my grandparents (and me) at home -- after hours -- to check on mt grandparents. Simply stated, Dr. Thomas is one of the best physicians I have come across in many years. I only wish he were still in Southern California.

by Kathy Gambaro on Mar 9th, 2009

I worked for Dr. Thomas while he was in Newport Beach, Ca. You will not find a more professional, caring doctor anywhere. I was so impressed with his handling of patients and staff. I never heard a complaint from any patient or nurse.