life saver show details life saver
Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Flynn is an excellent physician. She cares about my well being. I am able to reach her in emergency situations. I was diagnosed with depression and before Dr. Flynn I attempted suicide several times. I feel Dr. Flynn saved my life. Thank you Dr.

Thank goodness I found Dr Flynn show details Thank goodness I found Dr Flynn
May 19th, 2012

It is not easy to find a good doctor who so easily shows so much concern for what is going on in your life. Luckily I found a great doctor who has helped me more than words can express. I do not know where I would be if it were not for her incredible guidance and care!

I would also avoid this person and find a real doctor show details I would also avoid this person and find a real doctor
Apr 29th, 2011

This doctor may be smart, but definitely not as smart as she thinks she is. She gave me a diagnosis after one session. I am not joking, she really did this. I knew she was way off base but she would not listen to me. Fortunately, I found a good doctor since and he has confirmed that she was not correct and behaved very unprofessionally. There are a lot of doctors out there and I suspect that almost all of them are better than her.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Jan 17th, 2011

She really helped me.

Not Helpful show details Not Helpful
Nov 22nd, 2010

I would avoid this person.