Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sasha Khosravi
Dr. Sasha Khosravi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Khosravi is affiliated with St Francis Med Ctr, Cedars Sinai Med Ctr and Brotman Med Ctr. Dr. Khosravi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sasha Khosravi has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Sasha Khosravi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Joyce Vista Wayne
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Des Moines, IA 0 mi33
Dr. Rahul Bansal
Des Moines, IA 0 mi8
Dr. Jerome Greenfield
Des Moines, IA 0.08 mi31