Learn more about Dr. Sasha Ristic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasha Ristic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasha Ristic, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ristic graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ristic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ristic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sasha Ristic practice?
Dr. Sasha Ristic practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Rhinebeck, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Orthopedic Surgeons and Poughkeepsie Surgeons.