A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasha Ristic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasha Ristic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasha Ristic, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ristic graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ristic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ristic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sasha Ristic practice?
Dr. Sasha Ristic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.