Learn more about Dr. Sasha Ristic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasha Ristic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ristic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ristic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasha Ristic, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ristic graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ristic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasha Ristic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sasha Ristic practice?
- Dr. Sasha Ristic has 1 office location.
Dr. Sasha Ristic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.