Mar 15th, 2015

Awesome Surgeon and facility show details Awesome Surgeon and facility
by Sheldon Meyers on Jan 15th, 2015

I was shocked that I didn't have to wait hours to be treated by a Surgeon this excellent. BTW it would have been worth the wait

A superior, caring surgeon ! show details A superior, caring surgeon !
Nov 21st, 2012

Doctor Ristic performed hand surgery on me and I was very pleased with everything he did for me. He exudes confidence and professionalism. You know you are in good hands when Doctor Ristic cares for you. I had absolutely no pain, no complications and a speedy recovery from my hand operation. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Ristic !

Feb 17th, 2012

dr has excellent credentials, however the number of patients to be seen results in a very rushed, abrupt bedside manner. leaving many unanswered questions.the dr visit at office has cerainly lost its small country charm. oadc is a huge mill where sadly you are simply a number and only can allow minimal time with patient. wait time on phone on every occasion is ridiculous more than 15 solid minutes!!

Oct 13th, 2010

I can't recommend Dr. Ristic. He set my ring finger after a bad break. I know it was bad but after looking at my finger after the cast came off he merely said it would need to be "fused." I went, instead, to physical therapy and am now able to use said finger, but in spite of the doctor, not, I feel, because of him.