Dr. Sasha Szytel MD Patient Reviews

July 11th, 2016
Great doc
Has been our Doctor since our son was born, nothing but the best including through multiple health issues with him.

November 16th, 2013
great doctor
When our daughter developed a pneumonia, Dr. Szytel made the prompt diagnosis even though we had visited the ER the day before.and they missed it. She was so kind and gentle in seeing our fear. The office staff was also amazing, the RN's there ( yes they are RN's) really went out of their way to call back and help us . Overall , this office is the best in this region, great staff, care and a real regard for the families there. I love Dr. Szytel and am glad she is helping us through.

October 15th, 2012
Christine
Dr. Szytel is wonderful. My son recently had a health scare and she had the perfect bedside manner. She has little one's herself and you can tell in the way she communicates with children. (and worried parents)

March 12th, 2012
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Szytel is very caring, very intelligent and very professional. She listens well, shows concern, and has confidence in her expertise. She is great with my teenage daughter. I trust her and would recommend her highly.

February 9th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Szytel has a really warm and caring style. I love the fact that she listens to me, even if it seems to be a little concern. She remembers my family and she returns my calls ( this did not happen at my other peds office, which was a sad, dirty clinic ). She has been so good for my girls and is never rushed at all. I love the office and the other doctors are also so very good. The staff smiles and really greets my kids and me everytime (like we are old friends). Really happy I found this office.

August 17th, 2011
I love Dr Szytel!
Dr Szytel is great! Our son had a lot of health problems in his first year and she was so helpful, patient, and reassuring that we would all get through this. I continue to be impressed by her, and like that I can always get an appointment quickly.

January 8th, 2011
wow, great pediatrician
I switched to this office because of the great reputation in this community. i saw Dr. Szytel and was not disappointed. She was so kind and really warmed up to my active toddler. she was so gentle and reassuring and I knew that this pediatrician really understood my concerns. Really a first class experience overall. Highly recommend.