Dr. Sashidhar Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Allen, TX

April 11th, 2013
unfriendliest office ever
After bloodwork like other patient mentioned, nobody will call. They do not care. After I called, nurse told me to wait 1 month for test results when I see Dr. again. Are you kidding me? When Patient is waiting to see if she/he has some horrible decease to wait 1 month for test results? They charge $460 for new patient visit, double or triple the amount of other drs. And they want follow up appointment after nobody even cared to call you with your test results in the first place. Rude people on the front desk. When I went to them to make next appointment they told me to go back inside??? and all other doors were locked. Also when you fill out new patient paperwork, front desk people will tell you to hold on to it and give it to the nurse inside. Why do they even have front desk people?? Dr. maybe good but other people in the office do not make you want to come back.

March 26th, 2013
Dr. Reddy was very kind--and continues to be--during my visits for leukemia. He is matter-of-fact, which I appreciate. It is so easy to get an appointment, and when I need something, the nurse calls me right back. When I was having numerous respiratory infections, I called them, rather than my family doctor because they respond so much quicker and more effectively. They have almost everything on-site, so I don't have to traipse all over the city for tests, etc. The only thing I would change is that they (the office) is not good with follow-up. If I go in for tests, if there's nothing wrong, no one ever calls. I kind of like to know, even if it's good news!

April 12th, 2011
he is more into himself than he is into you
This is not the doctor you want for anything complex. Dr. Reddy did not diagnose my multiple myeloma. He did not spend time with me to figure out what I symptoms I was having.He kept looking at his watch and playing with his phone. He really is not very compassionate. When I was crying, he looked like I was wasting my time.I think he went into medicine for the money because he did not go into it for caring.