Learn more about Dr. Sasi Nayudu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasi Nayudu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayudu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nayudu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasi Nayudu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayudu graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Nayudu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasi Nayudu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sasi Nayudu practice?
- Dr. Sasi Nayudu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sasi Nayudu practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Psychiatrists.