Learn more about Dr. Sasi Nayudu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasi Nayudu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasi Nayudu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayudu graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Nayudu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasi Nayudu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sasi Nayudu practice?
- Dr. Sasi Nayudu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sasi Nayudu practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Psychiatrists.