A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthikonda graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Guthikonda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda practice?
- Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrow, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.