A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthikonda
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Guthikonda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthikonda graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Guthikonda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda practice?
- Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.