A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthikonda graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Guthikonda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guthikonda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda practice?
Dr. Sasidhar Guthikonda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sharpsburg, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.