A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasikumar Vishwanath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasikumar Vishwanath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vishwanath graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Vishwanath has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florala Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasikumar Vishwanath MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sasikumar Vishwanath practice?
- Dr. Sasikumar Vishwanath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sasikumar Vishwanath practices Internal Medicine near Florala, AL.
See Florala Internists.