A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jitpakdee graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Jitpakdee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasithorn R Jitpakdee MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sasithorn R. Jitpakdee practice?
- Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee practices General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana General Practitioners.