A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jitpakdee
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jitpakdee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jitpakdee graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Jitpakdee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasithorn R Jitpakdee MD is a female General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sasithorn R. Jitpakdee practice?
- Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sasithorn Jitpakdee practices General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.