A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sasko Gjorgjievski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjorgjievski graduated from Ss. Cyril And Methdius University, Skopje.
Dr. Gjorgjievski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sasko R Gjorgjievski MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sasko R. Gjorgjievski practice?
- Dr. Sasko Gjorgjievski has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sasko Gjorgjievski practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, MI and Jenison, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.