A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjorgjievski graduated from Ss. Cyril And Methdius University, Skopje.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gjorgjievski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
- Munson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gjorgjievski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sasko Gjorgjievski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sasko R. Gjorgjievski practice?
Dr. Sasko Gjorgjievski practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, MI and Jenison, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.