Dr. Sassan Alavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sassan Alavi?

May 17th, 2016

Absolute professionals from start to finish. Dr. Alavi's work is phenomenal , he corrected lipo that was done very badly and got a good result. I would not hesitate to recommend him . I feel great and look great, Thank you Dr Alavi.

January 18th, 2016

A very happy momma

I'm over the surgery day 4 on my journey. I am 100% convinced I made the right choice. Dr. Alavi really cares about his patients I don't doubt that one bit. Every question I had I can just text and receive an answer within minutes. When I am too woozy from the meds to remember to check in with his office, he or one of his employees calls me. The big plus, are the results .. I'm so happy with the outcome and is only day 4. I would absolutely recommend my family and friends to him. If anyone has any questions or would like me to share details or pictures please do not hesitate to ask.

December 28th, 2015

Dr. Sassan and staff was excellent during and after my procedure. Very happy with the results.

November 13th, 2015

I love there service and the doctor I would refer my friend's there

January 2nd, 2015

I just had my first visit and both him n his wife r so sweet! Love the staff very friendly😊go on my pre opt in a week n i trust he will do incredible! Very qualified!!!

July 2nd, 2014

great Experience

I had Breast augmentation with a lift and Liposuction with doctor Alavi. Things could not have gone any better and I am very happy with my results. I highly recommend him.

September 3rd, 2013

Just over a year and still thrilled

This is honestly the first review I've ever posted about anything. Dr. Alavi performed my breast augmentation in May of 2012. It took me seven years to finally make the leap to do this procedure. I researched until my eyes went crossed to find who I thought would be the perfect doctor for me. I loved his before and after photos. I was happy to see he had exemplary reviews. So I decided to set up a consultation. He was quick, to the point, professional and realistic about my goals and the actual outcome. I scheduled my surgery that day for the end of the month. He made the decision very easy. Surgery went great, my follow up care was good. I did have an internal stitch that had come through the surface of my skin but that absolved itself once they dissolved internally after about 2-3 weeks. I couldn't be happier with the way my breasts look. I went from a B/C to a DD. They settled nicely, look natural. He warned me that I may see rippling due to the size, but amazingly I have not. I would recommend Dr. Alavi to anyone contemplating plastic surgery.

June 3rd, 2013

The staff was very friendly and informative, also very patient while i asked a ton of questions. Dr. Alavi conducted my procedure on a Monday and by the end of the week I was already driving around San Diego. My recovery has been excellent so far and i expect to see even better results once i'm completely healed. Also, the anesthesiologist called me quite a few time during my first week after the surgery, to provide any advice, answer questions i had, and to just simply check up on me. I have recommended Dr. Alavi to many of my friends and also regular people in different places i have been to. I feel just great, happy, and extremely pleased with Dr. Alavi's work.

April 23rd, 2013

Logistics Mgmt Specialist

I was impressed from the beginning with the professional and personal touch of the staff. Dr. Alavi is a genuine man who has a sincere desire to help people in life. Two days after the surgery he took time on a Saturday to call me on my cell phone and check on me to see how I was doing. The follow up visits have been very good and his staff are always smiling and very pleasant. His prices are very reasonable and fair.

March 18th, 2013

A great Experience with great Results

I recently went to Dr Sassan Alavi for some Liposuction, a Breast Augmentation and a Breast Lift. It was a great experience from start to finish. The Staff are wonderful and Dr Alavi is Awesome! Now I am fully enjoying my great results. Thanks Dr A.

March 12th, 2013

Best results EVER

I did a lot of personal research to find a qualified, courteous, exceptional plastic surgeon. I did background checks and initial consultations with several physicians. I felt Dr. Alavi was superior in bedside manner, efficiency, quality of "work" (before and afters), and overall qualifications. The "after" was absolutely incredible! I had breast augmentation, full tummy tuck, spot lipo, and upper eyelid lift. Honestly, I never thought my body would look that good after 3 kids!? He did an amazing and perfect job. His pricing was quite competitive, too. His entire staff checked on me frequently after surgery, making sure I was recovering well and receiving great at home care. His office staff is the nicest in the field. I will always recommend Dr. Alavi. Superb.

November 7th, 2012

Feeling Gorgeous again!

A couple of years after my kids were born, I finally got that my body was not going to recover without some help. A friend of mine had gone to Dr Alavi, so I decided to check him out. His patience and great attitude made my decision easy. My liposuction and breast augmentation, with a little lift, makes me feel gorgeous again. What a great experience!