Dr. Sassan Ehdaie MD Patient Reviews

May 1st, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Very concerned about your health and pain. Love, love, love Dr. Ehdaie

November 16th, 2016
Unfortuently my review is strictly about his office staff. Dr. Edhaie is fabulous, but since his office staff is so hateful, rude, doesn't care about you or your concerns, I am leaving the clinic and taking my business elsewhere. First off I will say after Dr. Edhaie left the room and the surgery scheduler came to talk with me, I was confused. I asked to speak with Dr. Ehdaie multiple times, and Tanya would "say" she was going to talk with him, whenever she really didn't (because after I left I called the office manager and she stated they were in a metting together and she didn't even try to come and get him), as well as I could hear all the nurses whispering about me. She talked to me like I was stupid, completely treated me with disrepect, and was so rude to me that I left the office in tears because I had been in so much pain, hadnt slept in days, and was being treated the way I was treated. I would NEVER recommend anyone to this facility due to the office staff. The manager Callie is okay. She told me she was going to call me the next day after she spoke with Dr. Ehdaie and failed to do that, so in my book that is poor business practice. I have managed offices people and people and if my employees treated ANYONE in that nature, I would be embarrassed for them to work for me. If you want to be treated badly and talked down to then be my guest. I have NEVER in my many many years on this earth ever been treated the way Tanya treated me, what a shame.

July 20th, 2016
love him

January 5th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Best Doctor! Good manners, very personable and explains the problem.

August 18th, 2014
I APPRECIATE DR SASSAN EHDAIE, VERY GOOD DR, BEST I'VE HAD YET

February 14th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Ehdaie has such a wealth of information which he shares with me regarding my injury. He discusses his current and future plans/procedures each time he has seen me. A doctors personality is just as important as their education and experience - Dr. Ehdaie and his staff are wonderful! No matter how much pain I am in upon arrival there is a very minimal wait time. The reception is consistently met by a friendly, professional staff and the doctor is comparable to the lights in a Christmas tree! I know this all sounds wonderful and the reason I wrote about about lights on the Christmas tree is because for the first time in over the three years I am no longer a prisoner to my bed. I am now able to walk even exercise and can sleep all night without excruciating pain. I have received two epidural steroid injections and the correct medications for my back injury. I have in the past had shots and prescribed oxycontin 80mg and not received this amount of pain relief. This doctor had me on 3 non-narcotic meds and the pain medication is not near as strong nor dangerous. In my opinion this is what separates great doctors from people with a prescription pad. Thank you Dr. Ehdaie and staff.... One last thing is at the out patient center the nurses there speak extremely high of his bed side manner with patients. What does that say to you?

June 11th, 2017