A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sassan Farjami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sassan Farjami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farjami
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Farjami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sassan Farjami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farjami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farjami has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sassan Farjami MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sassan Farjami practice?
- Dr. Sassan Farjami has 1 office location.
Dr. Sassan Farjami practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Hematologists, Long Beach Geriatric Doctors, and Long Beach Oncologists.