Learn more about Dr. Sassan Farjami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sassan Farjami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sassan Farjami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farjami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farjami has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farjami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sassan Farjami practice?
Dr. Sassan Farjami practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists, Los Alamitos Hematologists, Los Alamitos Oncologists, Los Alamitos Geriatric Doctors, and Los Alamitos Pathologists.