Learn more about Dr. Sassan Farjami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sassan Farjami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farjami
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Farjami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sassan Farjami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farjami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farjami has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sassan Farjami MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sassan Farjami practice?
- Dr. Sassan Farjami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sassan Farjami practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists, Los Alamitos Hematologists, Los Alamitos Geriatric Doctors, and Los Alamitos Oncologists.