A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi, Interim Chairman, Department of Neurosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keshavarzi graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Keshavarzi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi practice?
- Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sassan Keshavarzi practices Neurological Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Jacksonville Neurological Surgeons.