Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sassan Soltani-Nassab
Dr. Sassan Soltani-Nassab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with other offices in Pasadena, CA and Pasadena, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Soltani-Nassab is affiliated with Sherman Oaks Hospital, California Hospital Medical Center and Glendale Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sassan Soltani-Nassab has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sassan Soltani-Nassab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Enrique Blesa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0 mi51
Dr. David Man
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Peter Rosenberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0 mi24