A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sassan Soltani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sassan Soltani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sassan Soltani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Liver DiseaseAdult MotilityEndoscopies
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltani graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Soltani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soltani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans