Learn more about Dr. Sassan Soltani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sassan Soltani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soltani
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Soltani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sassan Soltani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltani graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Soltani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sassan N Soltani MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sassan N. Soltani practice?
- Dr. Sassan Soltani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sassan Soltani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Gastroenterologists.