Learn more about Dr. Sassan Soltani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sassan Soltani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soltani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Soltani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sassan Soltani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltani graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Soltani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sassan N Soltani MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sassan N. Soltani practice?
- Dr. Sassan Soltani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sassan Soltani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Gastroenterologists.