A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sat Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sat Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arora has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans