A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sat Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sat Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arora has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sat P Arora BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sat P. Arora practice?
- Dr. Sat Arora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sat Arora practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Woodlyn, PA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Nephrologists.