Dr. Satbir Chhina MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2013
Love it!
I love this office so far they have really improved in staff in the recent year. The MA's are so helpful and friendly as well as receptionist and the Nurse practitioner is always willing to answer questions. This office is very pleasant.

August 27th, 2013
Never again!
When my first son was born I was told Dr Chhina was the best of the best, so I decided to choose him as my son's pediatrician! Beside the fact that they take forever to call you in, Dr Chhina is never in his office so patients are forced to see their nurse practitioner. When my son was a month old we were convinced something in the formula was making him Ill he had alot of gas and constipation, I made a appointment and the nurse partitioner suggested a formula his son used because his son did very well with it, so i agreed and had to go back again within a week because it made it worst, once back he dint want to change the formula since his son did well with it my son had to do well with it too, it took about another month to convience him to change his formula! When my son was 6 month old a spider managed to crawl inside his diaper and bite his private, it was very swollen and infected so we rushed him to the ER and again LMC takes forever to get patiences in so we rushed him to Dr Chhinas office only to be told i had to sit and wait for my turn, i showed the receptionist my sons privated which where swollen with puss and blood and that wasent a issue my son was in so much pain i had no choice but to take him to Doctors Hospital and within minutes he was put on antibiotics and was given a shot for the bite!! Very very disappointed with their service both Dr Chhina and Laredo medical center

October 21st, 2011
patient for 4 months
OMG the receptionist are compltely RUDE. They rather chat amons themselves than to atleast have the courtesy of smiling at the patient. I once time the waiting time and it took 3 HOURS to just call me in. Then another half an hour waiting for the doctor. They have two different waiting rooms but it doesnt matter because they take you in as you came in whether your baby is sick or not. I was at work and my baby was sick, my aunt took her to the clinic but they did not want to take her in because I was not there even though I had called alrady. We had to take her to the ER and they just called and got release from my husband. which Im glad we took her because they figure out within hrs what she had when It had taken 4 months for my baby's doctor to know.

January 4th, 2011
Dr. Chhina is never available. Since my baby was born I have yet to meet him. The wait time is ridiculous especially at their new location with no room to accomodate all their patients. Nurse practitioners are ok but they never give my son anything. To them everything is normal.

September 7th, 2010
The doctor said he was to refer my daughter to a neurologist and after a month of callling and checking up for the appointment I realised my daughter was never referred. I actually had to be in front of the receptionist in order for her to send the refferal so my daughter could get an appointment!

April 8th, 2009
missing in action
originally we thought he'd be the best choice..after diagnosing our daughters jaundice so early on,,, but since her birth haven't actually seen the doctor, even though we have been to his office at least once a week for the last month (feeding problems). Our daughter screamed and cried after every feeding when the formula had lactose, we told the rn this and she still put us on a lactose based formula. We brought her back in, now screaming for all the world to hear, and were asked "she's never cried like this before, has she?"Deeply dissatisfied with this practice, finding a new one.

September 3rd, 2008
Poor bedside manners.
Failed to do circum. as programed. Poor bedside manners. In and out less than 1 min. No communication whats so ever.