A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satbir Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satbir Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satbir Singh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Wheeling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satbir Singh MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Satbir Singh practice?
- Dr. Satbir Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Satbir Singh practices Urology near Steubenville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, WV and Weirton, WV.
See Steubenville Urologists.