Learn more about Dr. Sateesh Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sateesh Babu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sateesh Babu, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Babu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sateesh Babu BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sateesh Babu practice?
- Dr. Sateesh Babu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sateesh Babu practices Vascular Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.