A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sateesh Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sateesh Babu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sateesh Babu, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sateesh C. Babu practice?
Dr. Sateesh Babu practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Pulmonary Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons, Mount Kisco Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Mount Kisco Pulmonologists.