Dr. Sateesh Chandra Babu MD, MBBS, and BS is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Sateesh Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sateesh Babu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sateesh Babu, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Carotid Endarterectomy, and Carotid Surgery/Stent.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sateesh C. Babu practice?
Dr. Sateesh Babu practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons, Mount Kisco General Practitioners, and Mount Kisco Cardiologists.