A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sateesh Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sateesh Babu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sateesh Babu, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Babu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sateesh C Babu BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sateesh C. Babu practice?
- Dr. Sateesh Babu has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sateesh Babu practices Vascular Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.