A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sateesh Satchidanand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sateesh Satchidanand, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Satchidanand graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Satchidanand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sateesh K Satchidanand MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sateesh K. Satchidanand practice?
- Dr. Sateesh Satchidanand has 1 office location.
Dr. Sateesh Satchidanand practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.