Learn more about Dr. Satheesh Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satheesh Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satheesh Joseph, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Kottayam Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satheesh D. Joseph practice?
Dr. Satheesh Joseph practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Stony Brook, NY.