A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satheesh Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satheesh Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satheesh Joseph, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Kottayam Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satheesh DR Joseph MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Satheesh D. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Satheesh Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Satheesh Joseph practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Stony Brook, NY.