Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satheesh Joseph
Dr. Satheesh Joseph, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in East Patchogue, NY, with another office in Patchogue, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Stony Brook University Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Joseph has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Satheesh Joseph has the following 5 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Satheesh Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Patchogue, NY.
Dr. Rajiv Goswami
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
East Patchogue, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Joseph Franco
East Patchogue, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Deepu Alexander
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Patchogue, NY 0 mi13