Dr. Satheesh Kathula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Satheesh Kathula?

Dr. Kathula

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

My father was treated by Dr. Kathula for throat cancer. Dr. Kathula was not personable, lacked professionalism, and was pessimistic about my father's treatment. I understand that cancer can be grim, however my family had received information Oncologist's from Miami Valley and Good Samaritan North that was optimistic. I'd like to share a story about one visit to see Dr. Kathula in particular. It was nearing Christmas and my father had arrived at the office after receiving chemo and radiation. Of course he did not feel well and was ready to leave as soon as we got to the office. There was a mix up on his blood work and my father had to wait to have his blood taken again. After about 30 minutes we made it to the room to see Dr. Kathula. We waited for another 45 minutes before the doctor came in. While we were asking the doctor questions his phone rang. I was understanding at first thinking it may have been an urgent situation that he needed to attend to. Dr. Kathula remained in the room and due to the speaker volume I could hear that he was talking to the caller about purchasing a drum set. Not only did Dr. Kathula continue the call, but he stepped out leaving my father again. Dr. Kathula lacked compassion, professionalism, and overall bedside manner. If you are looking for a doctor that will keep you well informed and care for your loved one as they should be cared for Dr. Kathula is not it.

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Dr. Kathula has provided excellent care; and his nurse Sheila has been very prompt and reliable to get back to us when we have questions. It is important to us is that Dr. Kathula has been very receptive to working with drs. from Cleveland Clinic and OSU in consultation. We would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 11th, 2017