A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sathia Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sathia Nathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sathia Nathan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Nathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Mount ST Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sathia V Nathan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sathia V. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Sathia Nathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sathia Nathan practices Family Medicine near Niagara Falls, NY.
See Niagara Falls Family Physicians.