A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sathish Modugu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sathish Modugu, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sathish Modugu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Modugu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Modugu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sathish Reddy Modugu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sathish R. Modugu practice?
- Dr. Sathish Modugu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sathish Modugu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and New York, NY.
See Hartsdale Physiatrists and Hartsdale Pain Management Doctors.