Overall Review

3.0

November 25th, 2015
Felt very inconvenienced by him for bringing my sick child in. Diagnosed her with a cold and sent us home just to be in the ER within a couple hours due to inability to breath. Mind you she was breathing very loudly in the office and was somewhat lethargic with a nasty cough. Turns out to be croup. Never once listened to her lungs. Just checked over the stats (weight) and asked what the problem was today. If I were you I would run the other way before your child becomes misdiagnosed and end ups in the hospital because someone is too lazy to do their job.

June 2nd, 2012
Disrespected!!!
I don't usually do this but...... here goes. I've had a positive experience at this practice for 5 years. Now.... I am so disappointed in the way I have been treated, with disrespect by this doctor and "some" staff, that I am left speechless and not sure where to turn!! "This" doctor did not listen to us when we told him the symptoms our youngest child was experiencing. He kept telling us, for a month or longer, to give our child "fresh air". We listened because doctors know best. But... our child didn't seem to be getting better. After repeatedly going to see this doctor, and missing countless days of work, we got the feeling that he seemed more interested in natural remedies. That may work in some cases, but not this particular case! After our child was lethargic and went limp in our arms one Sunday morning, we took him to the hospital to be seen by another doctor in the practice. After a simple test, my child was finally dx and treated. Because we were ignored for so long and not taken seriously, I requested NOT to see this doctor at our next visit. This clearly upset everyone working there. It has been a difficult road since then. Recently I took my oldest child to be seen and I had to see him because he was the only doctor on call. Clearly he did not want to see me either. He gave me a look of disgust. He did a haphazard look at my child's throat and did not listen to anything I had to say. He treated me like an idiot and ended our visit by telling me my child was fine and sent us on our way. Because my child had puss pockets in the throat, which the doctor did not acknowledge, and my child was saying "mommy I feel sick", I took my child somewhere else. Thank goodness I went with my gut because they dx my child with strep. This may not seem serious, but we are also battling another throat issue. I called the doctor back to let him know what happened and to say how upset I was by how he treated me at our visit and I got the on-call nurse. TOTAL DISRESPECT FROM HERE ON OUT! She pretty much said, "well there is nothing more we can do for your child", based on another throat dx we are dealing with, and she told me "You said you wanted to leave the practice so I will send you your files." That is the short version. She also accused me of taking my child "somewhere else" after being seen by them. This is not true! The only time I left their practice and went somewhere else was that visit. The other time I went somewhere else was because they couldn't see me and another day was a Sunday. Which is clearly none of her business!!! She also informed me that the doctors at this practice have been discussing me and that they feel I should leave the practice if I lost trust in them. Once again I am disappointed with the lack of professionalism I received!! In regards to my recent visit I would like to ask "this" doctor, If you have children, would you have looked at your child's throat as quickly and as haphazardly as you looked at mine? I doubt it! AND would you insist that your child be seen if your child has had many different dx all winter? I bet you would. I love my children and will do whatever it takes to make sure they are cared for by loving doctors that have their best interest at heart!