Dr. Sathyavathi Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sathyavathi Reddy?

An excellent physician

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

It's been ten years, but I still remember her. It's time for another colonoscopy.

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Excellent service and care

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I was so impressed with this doctor and her staff. She spent as much time with me as I needed to go over my history with her. She explained everything to me, even drawing some things so I would understand them better. When I left her office it felt good to have a doctor that gave me such a feeling of confidence. I would recommend her to anyone needing a good, caring gastro doctor. In additon to being so knowledgeable she was very pleasant to work with. After giving me the information I needed she left decisions for the future entirely up to me giving me complete information to make my decisions.

Saved My Life

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Dr Reddy is the reason I am still alive and she continues to take excellent care of me. Best GI doctor in the world -- would recommend her to anyone.

Misdiagnosed

Posted on February 20th, 2011

In 2005 I saw Dr. Reddy in the Alta View ER with severe GI symptoms. I was given the diagnosis of "abdominal pain" and was prescribed: Fleet phospho Soda, Percocet, Bentyl, and Kristolose. I was also instructed to eat cereals high in fiber and was specifically instructed to eat "Grape Nuts" (which contain gluten). In 2008 I was finally accurately diagnosed with Celiac disease. Had I been properly tested for CD I could have avoided the severe pain I continued to experience.

Dr. Reddy is great!

Posted on January 12th, 2009

I found Dr. Reddy to be absolutly professional and very kind. She spent time with me before and after my procedure. I would, and have, recommended her to others. She is very good at what she does.

Can not get appointment

Posted on April 15th, 2008

I can not get follow up appointment, nurse never calls back, and the staff on the phone is rude. She may be a good doctor if you can see her. But She does not call back. In my opinion that is not a good doctor. They said it would be 3 months before I could see her. Look elsewhere.

Posted on October 30th, 2017