A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satin Patel, Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satin Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satin Suryakant Patel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Satin S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Satin Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satin Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Endocrinologists.