A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satin Patel, Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satin S Patel MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Satin S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Satin Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Satin Patel practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.