Dr. Satin Patel, MD
Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
May 27th, 2015

Dr. Patel and his staff are amazing! They made an emotional and stressful situation a little bit easier. Kim, Dr. Patel's nurse, was very patient with my almost daily phone calls during IVF. Dr. Patel has a great bedside manner. He is calm and sensitive to the emotional roller coaster that his patients experience during infertility treatments. He promptly returned my phone calls and always gave us his full attention when we talked to him. He is a straight shooter and will give a realistic assessment of your situation. Without him, we would not have our little miracle baby!

Intertility Teatment show details Intertility Teatment
Jan 22nd, 2015

The office staff has changed recently for the better.

Get An Experienced Doctor show details Get An Experienced Doctor
by Kelly on Nov 25th, 2014

My husband and I were not happy with this doctor .

Do Your Research First! show details Do Your Research First!
Oct 22nd, 2014

Did not make us as the patients feel reassured or hopeful of his knowledge in the field or that he could help us conceive. Defiantly do your research by getting a more experienced doctor. Check success rates and get a second opinion before waisting your time and money. We are Heart Broken! Having a "Nice" Doctor but not enough knowledge or the skill was very unfortunate for us. We have learned from this situation and blessed to have another opportunity for our Dream to come true though another Experienced Facility.

GREAT Doctor! show details GREAT Doctor!
by Natasha on Jul 10th, 2013

My husband and I saw Dr. Satin S. Patel for a second opinion and I was very pleased with him. The staff was nice and they even worked me in for my appointment. He review all my medical records before my appointment which made it much easier. I really feel he cares about his patients and not just about making money. I wish I would of found him way sooner. Dr. Patel is very kind and compassionate. He will be upfront with you and also let you know your options for treatment. Dr.Patel goes way above and beyond the standard! Thank you for all you are doing to help my husband and I dream come true! If I could give more stars for him and his staff I would without hesitation.

Oct 3rd, 2008