Dr. Satin Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Grapevine, TX

4.8

March 9th, 2017
Awesome in every way
Dr Patel is extremely knowledgeable, and can play a researcher role for the non standard cases, saving time, money and stress to those pursuing a pregnancy

March 2nd, 2017
Very detailed, patient, and thorough doctor
Dr. Patel and his staff were extremely thorough. I had visited other fertility specialists and none had provided me with a correct answer, but Dr. Patel's detailed approach provided a welcomed solution to our problem. Dr. Patel's bedside manner is caring and professional. His nurses always promptly responded to my calls and questions.

February 18th, 2017
I Have Confidence
Seeing Dr. Patel has given me so much confidence in soon becoming a parent. I love how he took the time to educated me. He listened well, my visit became more of a connection and not just a doctor and a patient. I smiled and felt confident that my husband and I will soon be parents.

August 24th, 2016
Best experience
I can't begin to put into words how great of an experience this was with dr.patel and his entire staff in grapevine. From the first day you meet everyone, you immediately feel like family. Everyone went above and beyond my expectations. Never once did anyone make me feel negative about my million questions my constant phone calls and emails. The support and love you feel from the second you walk in that door is like nothing I've ever experienced at any other doctors office. Every single person in the grapevine office, from the front desk to the dr made this experience far better than I could have ever imagined. My last day at the office was lots of tears, and made me realize just how special they are. I could go on, it was really truly that great of an experience.

May 27th, 2015
Excellent Doctor and Staff
Dr. Patel and his staff are amazing! They made an emotional and stressful situation a little bit easier. Kim, Dr. Patel's nurse, was very patient with my almost daily phone calls during IVF. Dr. Patel has a great bedside manner. He is calm and sensitive to the emotional roller coaster that his patients experience during infertility treatments. He promptly returned my phone calls and always gave us his full attention when we talked to him. He is a straight shooter and will give a realistic assessment of your situation. Without him, we would not have our little miracle baby!

January 22nd, 2015
Intertility Teatment
The office staff has changed recently for the better.

July 10th, 2013
GREAT Doctor!
My husband and I saw Dr. Satin S. Patel for a second opinion and I was very pleased with him. The staff was nice and they even worked me in for my appointment. He review all my medical records before my appointment which made it much easier. I really feel he cares about his patients and not just about making money. I wish I would of found him way sooner. Dr. Patel is very kind and compassionate. He will be upfront with you and also let you know your options for treatment. Dr.Patel goes way above and beyond the standard! Thank you for all you are doing to help my husband and I dream come true! If I could give more stars for him and his staff I would without hesitation.

October 3rd, 2008