Dr. Satin Patel, MD
Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Get An Experienced Doctor  |  show details
by Kelly on Nov 25th, 2014

My husband and I were not happy with this doctor .

|  Do Your Research First!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2014

Did not make us as the patients feel reassured or hopeful of his knowledge in the field or that he could help us conceive. Defiantly do your research by getting a more experienced doctor. Check success rates and get a second opinion before waisting your time and money. We are Heart Broken! Having a "Nice" Doctor but not enough knowledge or the skill was very unfortunate for us. We have learned from this situation and blessed to have another opportunity for our Dream to come true though another Experienced Facility.

|  GREAT Doctor!  |  show details
by Natasha on Jul 10th, 2013

My husband and I saw Dr. Satin S. Patel for a second opinion and I was very pleased with him. The staff was nice and they even worked me in for my appointment. He review all my medical records before my appointment which made it much easier. I really feel he cares about his patients and not just about making money. I wish I would of found him way sooner. Dr. Patel is very kind and compassionate. He will be upfront with you and also let you know your options for treatment. Dr.Patel goes way above and beyond the standard! Thank you for all you are doing to help my husband and I dream come true! If I could give more stars for him and his staff I would without hesitation.

|  show details