A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satinder Kumar Aggarwal MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satinder K. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Satinder Aggarwal has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Satinder Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine near , .