A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aggarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satinder K. Aggarwal practice?
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: River Rouge, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Taylor Family Physicians, Taylor General Practitioners, and Taylor Internists.