A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Dang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Dang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satinder Kaur Dang MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satinder K. Dang practice?
- Dr. Satinder Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Satinder Dang practices Family Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Primary Care Doctors.