Dr. Satinder Dhillon Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Have you seen Dr. Satinder Dhillon?

Posted on March 29th, 2014

This woman is a chemo freak! No matter what your diagnosis, everybody needs chemo from Stage 1 on! Chemo CAUSES cancer, it doesn't cure it! It has a proven 2.1% success rate, wake up people!! Get educated and you'll discover that nutrition CURES cancer but then Big Pharma and the medical profession doesn't make their billions! She also told me I if I didn't have chemo I WOULD DIE, which is a lie. Stay far away from this psycho unless you have a death wish. Research alternatives that are healthy and DO NOT fill your body with poison!!!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016