A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Kaur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satinder Kaur, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from University of Kashmirshmir. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satinder Kaur MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Satinder Kaur practice?
- Dr. Satinder Kaur has 8 office locations.
Dr. Satinder Kaur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.