A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Purewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Purewal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purewal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purewal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satinder Purewal, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Purewal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Purewal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satinder Singh Purewal MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Satinder S. Purewal practice?
- Dr. Satinder Purewal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satinder Purewal practices Psychiatry near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.