A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Sandhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sandhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satinder Sandhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sandhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satinder K Sandhu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Satinder K. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Satinder Sandhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Satinder Sandhu practices Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.