A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Sandhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satinder Sandhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sandhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satinder Kaur Sandhu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Satinder K. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Satinder Sandhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Satinder Sandhu practices Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.