A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Sandhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satinder Sandhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sandhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satinder K. Sandhu practice?
Dr. Satinder Sandhu practices Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Pediatric Specialists.