A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Swaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Swaroop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swaroop
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swaroop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaroop graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swaroop has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satinder Swaroop BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Satinder Swaroop practice?
- Dr. Satinder Swaroop has 1 office location.
Dr. Satinder Swaroop practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Cardiologists.