A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satinder Swaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satinder Swaroop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaroop graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swaroop has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satinder Swaroop BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Satinder Swaroop practice?
- Dr. Satinder Swaroop has 1 office location.
Dr. Satinder Swaroop practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Cardiologists.