A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satiro De Oliveira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Oliveira
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Oliveira Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satiro De Oliveira, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. De Oliveira graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. De Oliveira has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satiro Nakamura De Oliveira MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Satiro N. De Oliveira practice?
- Dr. Satiro De Oliveira has 1 office location.
Dr. Satiro De Oliveira practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.