A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satiro De Oliveira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satiro De Oliveira, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. De Oliveira graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. De Oliveira has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satiro Nakamura De Oliveira MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Satiro N. De Oliveira practice?
- Dr. Satiro De Oliveira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satiro De Oliveira practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.