Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satiro De Oliveira
Dr. Satiro De Oliveira, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. De Oliveira is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Satiro De Oliveira has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology