Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satish Bhutani
Dr. Satish Bhutani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhutani is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, Brooklyn University Hospital and Richmond University Medical Center. Dr. Bhutani has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Satish Bhutani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Satish Bhutani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Ivan Sabio
Toms River, NJ 0 mi16
Dr. Diane Verga
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Balaji Tamarappoo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0.13 mi11