A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Khaneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaneja
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaneja Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaneja graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Khaneja has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish C Khaneja MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Satish C. Khaneja practice?
- Dr. Satish Khaneja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Satish Khaneja practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.