A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Khaneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaneja graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Khaneja has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaneja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satish C. Khaneja practice?
Dr. Satish Khaneja practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.