Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satish Chawla
Dr. Satish Chawla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond Hill, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Chawla is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Parkway Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Satish Chawla has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Satish Chawla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.
Dr. Kaplana Reddy
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Richmond Hill, NY 0.07 mi19
Dr. Beppy Edasery
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond Hill, NY 0.09 mi38
Dr. Jiri Podany
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Richmond Hill, NY 0.09 mi46