A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Desai, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Desai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Dolatrai Desai MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Satish D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Satish Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Desai practices Medical Oncology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Oncologists.