A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Desai, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Desai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Dolatrai Desai MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Satish D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Satish Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Desai practices Medical Oncology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Oncologists.