A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Dhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Dhagat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Dhagat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhagat graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dhagat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhagat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satish A. Dhagat practice?
Dr. Satish Dhagat practices Urology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Falls, PA.
See Beaver Urologists.