Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
by Debra on Nov 11th, 2015

One of the beat doctors i have ever encountered; hands down. He was able to pinpoint my very rare immune disease and treat my sinusitis more effectively than a dozen other ENT's I had been to. He changed my life- and whats more; he is patient, he listens, he spends time with the patient, he is thorough and has excellent manners.

Worth the wait show details Worth the wait
Aug 27th, 2015

Despite having to wait approximately an hour past appointment time every visit, it's worth it. Dr. G is the SWAT team of ENT issues. He is worth the wait.

As usual! show details As usual!
Nov 27th, 2012

Words can not express my respect and love for Dr. Govindaraj, I have been going to him for 5 yrs. and would not go to anyone else! As an RN I am around a lot of physicians and rarely will you come across a doctor like him. Although my problem is chronic and will not ever go away, his caringness and hard work to slow it down impresses me. I trust him completely and thank him for his help! Is never rushed and spends quality time with his patients! Staff is AWESOME,,

excellent Dr. show details excellent Dr.
by Margaret Sobharam on Sep 9th, 2010

Very patient, very caring.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Feb 15th, 2010

I would have to strongly disagree with the previous opinion. I saw Dr Govindaraj and he spent a great deal of time with my family and I explaining my diagnosis and coordinating a treatment plan. I eventually needed surgery which went very well and the follow up care was excellent. I would recommend Dr. Govindaraj highly and have to my family and friends. Keep up th great work !

Clearly doesn't care for his patients show details Clearly doesn't care for his patients
Feb 10th, 2009

I recently visited Dr. Govindaraj for a large, painful cyst. He proceeded to use likely the most expensive thing he could find (one of those flexible fiberoptic things) and told me it wasn't infected. I went to another doctor for a second opinion who immediately told me it was infected and needed to be taken care of before it grew even larger. For literally 20 minutes of his time, I was given no antibiotics, a false diagnosis, an attempt to refer to one of his buddies of which I'm sure he got a nice kickback and billed a total of 850 dollars. Needless to say I will never have anything to do with this doctor again.