Dr. Satish Govindaraj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 8th, 2016
Overrated
Doesn't really examine you completely and dismisses your questions

November 11th, 2015
Fantastic!
One of the beat doctors i have ever encountered; hands down. He was able to pinpoint my very rare immune disease and treat my sinusitis more effectively than a dozen other ENT's I had been to. He changed my life- and whats more; he is patient, he listens, he spends time with the patient, he is thorough and has excellent manners.

August 27th, 2015
Worth the wait
Despite having to wait approximately an hour past appointment time every visit, it's worth it. Dr. G is the SWAT team of ENT issues. He is worth the wait.

November 27th, 2012
As usual!
Words can not express my respect and love for Dr. Govindaraj, I have been going to him for 5 yrs. and would not go to anyone else! As an RN I am around a lot of physicians and rarely will you come across a doctor like him. Although my problem is chronic and will not ever go away, his caringness and hard work to slow it down impresses me. I trust him completely and thank him for his help! Is never rushed and spends quality time with his patients! Staff is AWESOME,,

September 9th, 2010
excellent Dr.
Very patient, very caring.

February 15th, 2010
Excellent physician
I would have to strongly disagree with the previous opinion. I saw Dr Govindaraj and he spent a great deal of time with my family and I explaining my diagnosis and coordinating a treatment plan. I eventually needed surgery which went very well and the follow up care was excellent. I would recommend Dr. Govindaraj highly and have to my family and friends. Keep up th great work !

February 10th, 2009
Clearly doesn't care for his patients
I recently visited Dr. Govindaraj for a large, painful cyst. He proceeded to use likely the most expensive thing he could find (one of those flexible fiberoptic things) and told me it wasn't infected. I went to another doctor for a second opinion who immediately told me it was infected and needed to be taken care of before it grew even larger. For literally 20 minutes of his time, I was given no antibiotics, a false diagnosis, an attempt to refer to one of his buddies of which I'm sure he got a nice kickback and billed a total of 850 dollars. Needless to say I will never have anything to do with this doctor again.