A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Goyal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Goyal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satish K. Goyal practice?
Dr. Satish Goyal practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists.