A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Goyal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Goyal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kumar Goyal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satish K. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Satish Goyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Goyal practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists.