A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Gupta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kumar Gupta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Satish K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Satish Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Gupta practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians and Lansing Allergists.