A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Gupta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kumar Gupta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Satish K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Satish Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satish Gupta practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See Lansing Allergists and Lansing Pediatricians.