A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Gupta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kumar Gupta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Satish K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Satish Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Gupta practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians and Lansing Allergists.