A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Shah, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of Hopkins Count
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Jayantilal Shah MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Satish J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Satish Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Satish Shah practices Radiation Oncology near Madisonville, KY.
See Madisonville Oncologists.