A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Kumar Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Kumar Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Kumar Sharma, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Sharma graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur.
Dr. Kumar Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kumar Sharma MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Satish Kumar Sharma practice?
- Dr. Satish Kumar Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Satish Kumar Sharma practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Mesquite, NV.
See Henderson Anesthesiologists and Henderson Pain Management Doctors.